Topic-icon Boarcrafter - Guild application - ACCEPTED

More
2 months 2 weeks ago - 2 months 2 weeks ago #19556 by Boarcrafter1
Boarcrafter1 created the topic: Boarcrafter - Guild application - ACCEPTED
Character B-NET Link : worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/stea...e-cartel/boarcrafter
Character name & Armoury link:

Class: Rogue

Primary talent spec: Outlaw

Are you also able and willing to play another spec? If yes, which one? I am willing to swap depending on which spec is most optimal

Are you applying as a Raiding or Social member: Social (but i would like to hop in on the occasional raid if a slot needs filling)

We raid on Sundays and Thursdays starting at 20:00 (invite time 19:45) ending at 23:00. Are you able to manage these days and how often are you interested in raiding? Thursdays are 100% free for me, i would be able to do flexi Sundays (with notice form my side ofc)

What raiding experience do you have? - I raided heavily in WOTLK and Cata with the occasional HC in Panda. Since then ive been casually on and off the game.

How did you find out about us? Pindér was advertising the guild on Trade and after some poking around the site i felt this would be a great place to be.

Why do you want to join the Forty Second? - In the past the most enjoyable time i had while playing was with guilds that had a raiding background. Having recently gotten back into the game as a means of fighting personal issues i've been looking for a social and active circle.

Could you tell us a bit about yourself? 24, male, been playing roughly since end vanilla, dark sense of humour. Above anything else i wana have a good time while getting into the (from what ive heard) enjoyable raid content ( LFR Doesn't count in all honesty)

Look forward to hearing from you! :)
Last Edit: 2 months 2 weeks ago by Katsumi.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #19562 by Galthrin
Galthrin replied the topic: Boarcrafter - Guild application
Hello, sounds like an nice app. It will be nice to have another Dwarf in the guild.....(We have alot of gnomes :/ ) If you have any questions just ask away. We'll leave the app up for a while so people can come and say hi and officer will have a chance to get a look.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #19563 by Boarcrafter1
Boarcrafter1 replied the topic: Boarcrafter - Guild application
Haha, there always seems to be a need for more Dwarves. Questions wise what does the guild mythic dungeon scene look like :)

Thanks for dropping a reply btw, always nice to be acknowledged. I look forward to more views on this :D

B

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #19564 by Bordewolf
Bordewolf replied the topic: Boarcrafter - Guild application

Boarcrafter1 wrote: Questions wise what does the guild mythic dungeon scene look like

For dungeon runs we use a very easy system.
  1. We ask in guild if people like to do 1 or more Mythic runs.
  2. We link in guild chat what key we have and ask for some volunteers to join on that key.
  3. We try to point out volunteers who will be forced to fulfil the missing roll
  4. As a warlock I send out some internet deamons to mess up some connections so people will join (most of the time they loose their connection for some strange demonic reason :evil: )
  5. We pug missing rolls.
  6. you skip steps 3 and 4
Most of the time these steps works fine and if not? Well I can always Haunt someone

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #19565 by Katsumi
Katsumi replied the topic: Boarcrafter - Guild application
Greetings Boar!

As you're applying for a social spot and potentially to raid if spots open, I see no reason why we can't welcome you to the 42 :)
Just message any officer you find online for an invite to the guild!

If you become interested in fulfilling a more regular raiding spot, we can go over a new rank for you at that time. I'll refer you to speak with any of Galthrin's toons (Arl + a few others) as he's our main raid lead/raiding officer.

Again, welcome and hope to see you soon in game!

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #19566 by Galthrin
Galthrin replied the topic: Boarcrafter - Guild application
Arlterion, Origan, Mikkhel, Varnias, Horthgar...... I think that is all of them. Damm I need to stop getting alts :side:

Time to create page: 0.186 seconds