Topic-icon Chernobogs Application - ACCEPTED

More
2 months 4 weeks ago - 2 months 4 weeks ago #19423 by Yuri Oorlov
Yuri Oorlov created the topic: Chernobogs Application - ACCEPTED
Character name & Armoury link: Chernobog worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/the-shatar/chernobog

Class:Druid

Primary talent spec:Resto

Are you also able and willing to play another spec? Yes
If yes, which one? Balance

Are you applying as a Raiding or Social member: Social

We raid on Sundays and Thursdays starting at 20:00 (invite time 19:45) ending at 23:00. Are you able to manage these days and how often are you interested in raiding?Sunday normally but it all depends on a rotating work schedule

What raiding experience do you have?Eve Online FC, FF11, WoW Panda times, Rift, SW:ToR, FF14

How did you find out about us? Prim

Why do you want to join the Forty Second? Prim is my GF and we play wow together as something to do together as we are in a long distance relationship, We are looking for a group that we can join for advanced content Mythics and such.

Could you tell us a bit about yourself? I am a 33 year old gamer, Former American living in Germany. My work schedule bounces around alot so sometimes i do not get play time and other times i get alot of play time.
Last Edit: 2 months 4 weeks ago by Katsumi.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 4 weeks ago #19424 by Pindér
Pindér replied the topic: Chernobogs Application
Hello i am Guild Commentator Pindér

Thank you for your application i wish you luck .

More
2 months 4 weeks ago #19425 by Katsumi
Katsumi replied the topic: Chernobogs Application
Hi there. Just to get clarity, it says you're applying as a social member, but you seem to state an interest in raiding on some Sundays? Sundays are our serious push for progress nights, so it's important to find out what you're looking to do within the guild, and availability of course.

Apps usually stay up for 24 hours so people can say hi, though friends of friends get in faster.

More
2 months 4 weeks ago #19426 by Bordewolf
Bordewolf replied the topic: Chernobogs Application
Looking at his character page he is social material for he is no were close to run heroic raids.
Doing Heroic/mythic dungeons does not count to raider status so that could make the mis understanding.

And as a person from the Netherlands it would be fun to hear him speak Germain :evil:
and keep in mind, I speak 4 languages.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

More
2 months 4 weeks ago #19427 by Dei
Dei replied the topic: Chernobogs Application
Nice Prim is back and lured you into applying for our guild :)

More
2 months 4 weeks ago - 2 months 4 weeks ago #19428 by Midoriko
Midoriko replied the topic: Chernobogs Application
Oh yes, it's just a response to the question he had to fill out, really :)

He just got back into the game, and we just finished levelling up together, and we're working on the Pathfinder atm, and would love to have people to do mythics with. As for raiding we are nowhere near that, but might join on Wednesdays when his work schedule permits it!

He is applying as a social member for now.
Last Edit: 2 months 4 weeks ago by Midoriko.

Time to create page: 0.370 seconds