Topic-icon Mìshy and Sýndari - ACCEPTED

More
3 weeks 4 days ago - 3 weeks 2 days ago #18888 by Mìshy
Mìshy created the topic: Mìshy and Sýndari - ACCEPTED
Character: Mìshy
Spec: Restoration Druid
Character: Syndari
Spec: Havoc/Vengeance Demon Hunter
Why do I/we want to join?: Me and Syndari have been playing WoW for a long time but we've been trapped in this situation of joining a pretty promising guild, it works for a few months, then it falls apart. It almost feels like a curse. It's been 6-7 months now since our last guild died out and we're becoming pretty lonely. We want to join a guild we can call our home, and that we can be social with even in our shy nature. A place where we can really express ourselves. We're usually just doing the World quests, farming old raids or doing some random PVP and would love to be in a guild where we could join other people to do this as well. During the summer we're expecting to have more free time to be even more social and participate in even more activities. I, Mìshy, read about you on the forums and you seem like just the guild with that welcoming kind of atmosphere, therefore we're applying here today.

A bit more background social info: Me and Syndari is a couple from Norway, we're both 18-19 years old. We have an interest for animals, and we both take interest in video games and anime.
Last Edit: 3 weeks 2 days ago by Katsumi.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 4 days ago #18889 by Bordewolf
Bordewolf replied the topic: Mìshy and Sýndari looking for a place to be social
Hello Mìshy (and Sýndari)

First of all, I am not an officer but would like to inform you that every application will be left open for people to comment to for at least 24h so with this post you have 23:20 to go ;)
Due to the part that this guild has a big group of couples I believe you might fit in quite right.

If you would like to do a real raid once in a while I hope you both have an off spec you can use for we can use more people once in a while.

On a more "serious" note,
This guild is here from at least January 2013 so I hope you are not here to switch of the light and close the door :evil: I don't like switching guilds my self so I hope you understand.

More
3 weeks 4 days ago #18890 by Mìshy
Mìshy replied the topic: Mìshy and Sýndari looking for a place to be social
That's great to hear! :)
And no we are not here to bring the guild down with our curse xD We just wanna become free from it!

More
3 weeks 4 days ago #18892 by Katsumi
Katsumi replied the topic: Mìshy and Sýndari looking for a place to be social
Hi to you both :) As Bor just mentioned we'll leave this up so folks can take a peek at it, but socials get in much faster than raiders.

It sounds a lot like your story matches my own story from the past, and guilds unfortunately do die out when enough time passes.

I'm one of our officers here and would be delighted to see you in green. We'll let you know in this thread very soon.

More
3 weeks 3 days ago #18895 by Zal
Zal replied the topic: Mìshy and Sýndari looking for a place to be social
As a new member myself I can tell you that here you will find exactly what you are looking for. Great group of people in the guild that I already consider friends.

Hope to see you in game soon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Syrala

More
3 weeks 3 days ago #18897 by Frezja
Frezja replied the topic: Mìshy and Sýndari looking for a place to be social
Finally somebody for casual PVP *claps* :D

Time to create page: 0.494 seconds