Topic-icon Magdrus - ACCEPTED

More
2 months 2 weeks ago - 2 months 2 weeks ago #18873 by MrNeggie
MrNeggie created the topic: Magdrus - ACCEPTED
Character name & Armoury link: Nalsharah-Aggramar Armory

Class: Demon Hunter

Primary talent spec: Vengeance

Are you also able and willing to play another spec? If yes, which one? I am willing to play DPS as Shadow Priest and Healer as Holy Priest on my alt (Keristra-Aggramar Armory )

Are you applying as a Raiding or Social member? Raid Member

We raid on Sundays and Thursdays starting at 20:00 (invite time 19:45) ending at 23:00. Are you able to manage these days and how often are you interested in raiding? These days are manageable for me and I expect to be able to raid on Sunday.

What raiding experience do you have? Was 1 of the tanks of my previous guild running EN(Normal). After that I stopped with the game for a while and came back a week ago without a guild. Ran most of NH (8/10) (Normal) with a PUG if that counts for anything :P

How did you find out about us? One of your members (Pindér) told me about your guild after a dungeon.

Why do you want to join the Forty Second? I would like to join this guild because I would love to meet new people and run the raid content with. You guys seem friendly so why not give it a shot?

Could you tell us a bit about yourself? I live in the Netherlands but I am originally from Malta , 19y/o, 20 in August. Currently studying Software Engineering in Amsterdam. Been playing WoW since the end of WOTLK when I was still a kid who didn't understand that warlocks shouldn't stack armor. :pinch: . Always playing on and off during holidays. Really picked up WoW at MoP/WoD where I started really playing the game for real. Still play on and off atm but I understand the game much better now , dont worry! Always ready and on time for raids and ready to listen to instructions if needed. Besides WoW , I play a large range of genres from EU4 and CK2 to LoL.

Thanks!
Last Edit: 2 months 2 weeks ago by Katsumi.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago - 2 months 2 weeks ago #18874 by Katsumi
Katsumi replied the topic: Nalsharah
Hi again! Thanks for a brilliant run of Arcway! I am the hunter who was with you and also one of our officer team :)

I'm not sure if Pinder mentioned to you, that you'd need to server transfer in order to join - since Aggramar is currently outside the three servers we are within. We're Moonglade, SteamwheedleCartel, and TheSha'tar.

Let us know if this will be a problem, and we'll happily wish you fair winds and full sails, the former you'll need much more with those demon wings ;)

If not, we'll be looking forward to welcoming you into the guild very soon. We like to leave the apps up long enough for others to take a peek first, but will notify you here when you're accepted.

It's great you don't mind doing DPS because we have our two tanks generally speaking, though there are always off nights, so it's great having another - but when they're both around DPS would be expected.

P.S. - Friendly we are :D
Last Edit: 2 months 2 weeks ago by Katsumi.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #18878 by MrNeggie
MrNeggie replied the topic: Nalsharah
Thanks for the reply!

I didn't know about this, is it ok if I create a char on Moonglade and join on that char? I wanted to level a new class anyway and I think this is the perfect time to do so. Anyway thanks for the opportunity.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #18879 by Katsumi
Of course it is :) When you're raid ready we'd be happy to have you along.
Just let us know which character name you want to apply with once you've done so :)

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #18883 by MrNeggie
MrNeggie replied the topic: Nalsharah
Ok then. I guess I'll have to rewrite this part then.
Character name & Armoury link: Magdrus-Moonglade Armory
Class: Shaman
Primary talent spec: Elemental
Are you also able and willing to play another spec? If yes, which one? Restoration.

All the other ones still apply I guess :).

Thanks!

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #18884 by Katsumi
Here is the best part :)
Socials get in easily ;)
Whisper me for an invite when you're on next, and welcome to the 42!

Time to create page: 0.394 seconds