Before submitting an application to join the Forty Second please make sure that you're read our membership guidelines. If there is anything you would like to clarify or if you would like to discuss a matter with an officer then please contact one of us in game (details can be found on the Contact Us page). If you are interested in joining our guild and meet the requirements below then please follow the guidance further down this page that will take you through registering an account & submitting an application via our forums.
- You must be aged 18 or over
- You must have read through our membership guidelines and agree to abide by them
- You must have informed your current guild leader (if applicable) of your intent to apply here
We always welcome social applications. See below for the current status of our raiding roster.
|Tank||1 open, must be willing to play DPS as offspec.|
|DPS||Melee welcome, Ranged too|
Making an application
You will need to register an account on this website in your main character name before applying. The link to register can be found on the menu at the top of the screen.
Once you have created your account you need to visit the recruitment forum and create a new topic with your character name in the subject line. Please be sure to indicate whether this is a social application or if you also plan to raid with us. You should use the bullet points below as a template for your application:
- Character name:
- Class & talent specialisation:
- Other talent specialisations you are prepared to play:
- We raid on Sundays & Thursdays from 20:00 until 23:00. Please confirm your availability & how frequently you plan to raid [not required for social applications]:
- Details of prior raiding experience [not required for social applications]:
- Why do you want to join the Forty-Second?
- Could you tell us a bit more about yourself?
We recommend that you make a copy of your application before submitting in case there is any issue with the forum.
Once you have submitted your application you should normally expect to receive an answer from us within three days. If your application is accepted you will be notified through our forums and invited to contact an officer in game for a guild invite.